- Delivery of the Goods includes the territory of the Republic of Poland, the territory of the European Union and European non-EU countries. Delivery shall be made to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
- The Client may choose the following forms of delivery of the ordered Goods:
- via courier service;
- via Seller's own transport;
- personal collection at the Seller's personal collection point;
- via shipping company.
- The Seller on the websites of the Shop in the description of the Goods, informs the Client about the number of working days needed for the execution of the Order and its delivery, as well as about the charges for the delivery of the Goods.
- The time limit for delivery and performance of the Order shall be counted in Working Days in accordance with item no. VII subitem 2.
- The Seller shall provide the Client with a proof of purchase
- If different lead times are stipulated for the Goods covered by the Order, the longest of the stipulated periods shall apply to the entire Order.